Saturday, March 3, 2012

Milk on Steroids

The question every one seems to want to know about life in Afghanistan is whether or not the DFAC serves milk. The answer is yes. However, I won’t drink it mainly because I don’t want cancer. Or a third arm.


The DFAC milk isn’t like normal milk that goes bad in a couple of weeks. No, DFAC milk doesn’t expire for months. Also apparently it comes from cows not treated with rbST. I guess this is supposed to make me feel better since organic people claim that this causes cancer. Honestly though I kind of feel like if the milk can survive a nuclear war then it probably has enough preservatives that rbST or no rbST it won’t really make much of a difference in the cancer getting area.


How do I plan on supplementing my calcium intake? Ice cream.


No comments:

Post a Comment